About The Position
Who We Need?
Working closely with the Enterprise Sales Representative for the Israeli market, this person will provide technical cloud expertise in support of pre-sales activities to drive business with new customers.
Anywhere in Israel. Must have the ability to travel to prospect and customer sites, most of which are based in the central area.
- Partner with the Silk Enterprise Sales Representative in:
- Prospecting new business and customer engagements
- Sales presentations
- Planning and running POC’s
- Leading demonstrations
- Preparing and presenting responses to RFPs, RFIs etc.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge to:
- Assess product capability in customer environment
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Manage all technical aspects of the customer relationship, from pre-sales activities throughout successful implementations
- Work with channel partners to build and maintain an active channel network, including
- Joint sales engagements
- Training and knowledge transfer to partner sales and technical contacts
- Occasional participation in demand generation activities such as trade shows, events etc.
- 5+ years of experience successfully working in cloud-based environments with mid-range and Enterprise customers
- Technical understanding of Cloud deployment, mainly Azure and GCP
- Excellent written and oral skills & presenting technical material capabilities
- Must be a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Selling experience to C-level
- Must be comfortable and motivated to work in a dynamic start-up environment, where agility and energy level are crucial
- Hands-on installation experience, preferred
- Kubernetes experience, preferred
- Database knowledge (Oracle, SQL, Elastic, MongoDB, Aerospike), preferred
- Fast learning curve, eagerness to learn and face new technological challenges
- Self-disciplined, self-motivated, being able to lead end-to-end processes while working remotely