< All Jobs
Software Engineer (Cloud Foundation)
About The Position
Would you like to be an expert on all three big clouds? Our cloud foundation group in looking for a strong developer to get with us to the next step.
- Thinking out of the box of realistic huge impact ideas - and getting them implemented
- End-to-end development of Silk's products and features, from design to implementation and from database to client
- Solving diverse, complex problems of high scale using cutting edge systems & technologies
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver amazing products
- Analyze and improve performance, scalability and stability of Silk's products, environments and tools
- Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies in an ongoing effort to perfect our products
- We don't care what programming language you know - just be a super star in it and willing to learn Python :-)
- Experience with public cloud development
- Designing data models for both NoSQL and relational databases
- At least 3 years of experience building scalable RESTful APIs and using external/internal third-party APIs
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, KISS!)
- Familiarity with at least one server-side framework (e.g., FastAPI, flask, Spring, Django, Rails, Express, Asp.net)
- Python exp - big plus!
- Software development experience for a SaaS company
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with Domain Driven Design, Event-Driven architecture, and Microservices patterns and tooling
- System architecture and design skills of large scale web services
- Frontend/ Full stack exp.