< All Jobs
About The Position
- Design, configure and execute complex test plans and test cases mimicking real-world customer environments.
- Develop test plans and test cases for new functionality that encompass all aspects of QA test phases.
- Develop, review and improve existing test plans to improve functional coverage, gaps in prior testing, and regressions.
- Partner with Engineering to plan testing for new functionality, resolve defects.
- Track and communicate testing status.
- Experience of at least 5 years in manual testing of a software system based on Unix / Linux IT.
- Expertise in networking/storage across multiple operating systems, including Windows and various UNIX/Linux-based platforms – advantage.
- Expertise in a cloud environment such: Azure, AWS, GCP – a big advantage.
- Experience in Shell Scripts / Python – an advantage.
- Experience in executing and analyzing automation tests.
- Experience in writing BDD test for automation – advantage.
- Well-versed in QA test methodologies.
- Good understanding of the software development process, software design, data flow, and bottlenecks.
- Flexibility to work on multiple project streams simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.