Webinar: Cloud Snapshots 101
Snapshots are point-in-time replicas of a database used for data protection and backup, as well as for development, testing, reporting, and analytics.
In this 20-minute webinar, we talk about taking snapshots in the cloud, including use cases and examples of Silk customers using snapshots effectively to add business value.
- What cloud snapshots are and how they are used
- Snapshot workflows in the cloud and how they differ from on-prem
- Three interesting and effective customer examples in retail, healthcare, and finance industries
- Demos of Silk snapshots, including:
– How to take a snapshot
– How to refresh an environment for dev/test, a common use case
– APIs for scripting and automation (VSS, Ansible, Terraform, Powershell, etc.)
– An example of refreshing 125 TB of data in 10 milliseconds to show the speed at which snapshots are taken and data is restored with Silk