R&D Team Lead
About The Position
Would you like to lead an amazing team that touches the core of our product? Our Data Path group is looking for a Team Lead to get with us to the next level.
Our R&D works in Agile methodology. You will lead a scrum team of ~10 people (Software, QA and Automation Engineers).
- Leading end-to-end development of Silk's products and features, from design through implementation, and onto the release of enterprise-level software.
- Solving diverse, complex problems in a unique, scalable, distributed system.
- Working in a highly multithreaded environment with uncompromised performance.
- Analyze and improve performance, scalability and stability of Silk's products, environments, and tools.
- Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies in an ongoing effort to perfect our products.
- We're looking for someone who is both a people-person as well as highly technical and able to dig into an abundance of unknown asynchronous code to find solutions.
- Managerial experience - at least 2 years as R&D Team Lead.
- Experience in SW development and system-level programming.
- Experience in a Linux working environment.
- Experience in multi-threading and object-oriented programming.
- Experience in C/C++ programming.
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills - Hebrew & English.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Experience in enterprise storage.
- Experience with distributed systems.