IT System Admin
About The Position
We are looking for a talented Cloud & Corporate Administrator to be responsible for our IT infrastructure.
You will be part of a talented team of system administrators that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability and performance.
- Leading complex IT projects in our various location across the world ,on-Prem & Cloud
- Work on a complex, agile, and dynamic environment
- Maintain and improve the company’s systems infrastructure
- Support & Administration of the company IT Infrastructure in accordance with company needs
- Identifying gaps in the IT infrastructure related to VMware, Storage, Backups & Cloud SaaS platforms
- EUC (end user computing), printers and meeting rooms - full responsibility, manage and support (KPI).
- EMEA onboarding, offboarding and role changes related to IT - full responsibility
- Help desk of Lab, EUC, IT - (ticket systems and SLA)
- Asset and inventory management –full responsibility of the EUC ,Lab & IT spare parts.
- Cloud and SaaS solution (FireEye, Office365, Azure Ad, etc.) – manage and support
- MS Active directory & User’s administration – creating and updating users in all the systems , manage group and security policies.
- Datacenter Incidents – floods, air-conditions failure, electricity outage – responsible on availability 24/7
- DR \ Backup and recovery - plan, monitor, control, test and manage all the procedures.
- Infrastructure systems monitoring (logs, updates, availability, upgrades) .
- Maintenance of Lab datacenter (R&D) - Linux-based Servers & SAN systems
- Maintenance of IT datacenter – VMware \Microsoft\Linux \SAN systems
- Patch management – Network appliances ,Windows, Macs, Linux,
- Managing IT projects & Documentation – all changes, tests, and implementation projects per the quarterly work plan (KPI).
- IT automations – lead the IT automation to improve work and efficiency.
- IT infrastructure on-premises and cloud (datacenters, VPN, user management, account management, security, new projects, upgrades etc.) – manage and support.
- Firewalls & AWS secure-link solution – manage and support.
- At least 3 years of experience as an experienced System administrator with help desk in IT & Lab. - a must!
- Experience in IT and networking (switches management, VLANS and troubleshooting, DHCP, PXE and more) - a must!
- Experience in Firewalls management and administration – a must - (Fortinet FW is advantage)
- Experience in EDR\XDR management and administration – Symantec, TrendMicro or similar (advantage)
- Hands-on system administration for various operating systems, Familiar with Linux OS, Windows, and VMware ESXi - a must!
- Hands-on experience with VMware vSphere 6.x/ 7.x installation, management, design, and implementation.
- Experience with central storage and backup systems (NetApp, Veeam, Commvault)
- Practical experience as a system administrator with large scale compute environment
- Experience with SaaS and cloud environments AWS/ Azure/GCP & Office 365 - a must!
- Strong problem-solving skills: troubleshooting, problem analysis, and resolution determination
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills - English and Hebrew.
- Ability to manage projected end to end.
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and ability to work in dynamic environment with tight deadlines
- Out of the box thinking
Silk is the leading platform to quickly move mission-critical data to the cloud and to keep it operating at performance standards on par with even the fastest on-prem environments. Silk works with global enterprise companies and cloud providers to ensure a seamless, efficient, and smooth migration process, followed by unparalleled performance speeds for all data and applications in the cloud. The platform makes cloud environments run 10x faster and the entire application stack is more resilient to any infrastructure hiccups or malfunctions. Silk has offices in Israel and is headquartered in Needham, MA. For more information, visit https://silk.us/.