Enterprise Channel Manager-MicroSoft Azure
About The Position
Silk, the database supercharger, is looking for an Azure ECM to help us scale a rapidly growing business in a game-changing space. At Silk, we are rewriting the rules of the cloud, together. Our product is unique and so is our culture. Every employee has a voice, is passionate about technology and plays a role in our success. As a team, we are collaborative, fun-loving disruptors. Creativity, collaboration, and camaraderie empower us.
We’re Silk, and what we’re doing here is incredible. Come join us.
Silk is the leading platform to quickly move mission-critical data to the cloud and to keep it operating at performance standards on par with even the fastest on-prem environments. Silk works with global enterprise companies and cloud providers to ensure a seamless, efficient, and smooth migration process, followed by unparalleled performance speeds for all data and applications in the cloud. The platform makes cloud environments run 10x faster and the entire application stack is more resilient to any infrastructure hiccups or malfunctions. Silk has offices in Israel and is headquartered in Needham, MA. For more information, visit https://silk.us/.
About the role
Silk is a Microsoft IP Co-sell incentivized Partner and ISV. The Enterprise Channel Manager will drive Co-Sell success with Microsoft Azure’s field sales teams, specialists, cloud solutions architects and other key stakeholders. The successful applicant is expected to have deep knowledge and expertise of working with Microsoft and its customers in their geography. The ECM will promote Silk solutions within Microsoft, developing champions and enabling Microsoft sellers to act as ambassadors for Silk and advocates for the success of the partnership within the Enterprise and Commercial segments. It is a senior sales role with experience working with Microsoft Azure, showcasing Silk’s deep commitment to the partner ecosystem and nurturing Microsoft Azure’s seller network by building sales partnerships transacted through Marketplace.
Managing Co-Sell Partnerships
- Proactively creates, nurtures, and influences the Silk and Microsoft partnership to drive leads and bring awareness of Silk to the Microsoft field
- Delivers training and runs joint account mapping sessions with Microsoft sellers
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of education or equivalent.
- Experience in selling solutions built on Microsoft Azure to Enterprise customers and/or in business development
- Experience in building long-term relationships with Microsoft Azure as a partner
- Deep knowledge of global marketplace scenario and Enterprise customers
- Knowledge of database environments (especially Oracle and MSQL)
- Entrepreneurial and leadership mindset
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive and a team player
- Previous start-up experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of solution selling and MEDDIC a plus
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a geographically distributed team
- Silk HQ is in Boston, we are open to anywhere in the US. Anyhow, some travel required
Silk is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides extensive benefits including:
- Competitive salary and benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, savings and spending accounts, Employee Assistance Program, company-paid disability and Life and AD&D Insurance)
- Equity options at hire and potential for additional based on performance
- Flexible hours, with the expectation that you overlap the main part of the day to serve our customers, meet deadlines, collaborate with colleagues, and attend key meetings.
- Unlimited paid time off
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Silk does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.