Enterprise Sales Representative - ESR
About The Position
Silk, the database supercharger, is looking for an ESR to help us scale a rapidly growing business in a game-changing space. At Silk, we are rewriting the rules of the cloud, together. Our product is unique and so is our culture. Every employee has a voice, is passionate about technology and plays a role in our success. As a team, we are collaborative, fun-loving disruptors. Creativity, collaboration, and camaraderie empower us.
We’re Silk, and what we’re doing here is incredible. Come join us.
Silk is the leading platform to quickly move mission-critical data to the cloud and to keep it operating at performance standards on par with even the fastest on-prem environments. Silk works with global enterprise companies and cloud providers to ensure a seamless, efficient, and smooth migration process, followed by unparalleled performance speeds for all data and applications in the cloud. The platform makes cloud environments run 10x faster and the entire application stack is more resilient to any infrastructure hiccups or malfunctions. Silk has offices in Israel and is headquartered in Needham, MA. For more information, visit https://silk.us/.
Joining our team will make you an integral part of taking Silk to the next level. The successful candidate will have demonstrated the ability to develop relationships with channel partners that drive revenue as well as relationships with customers from end-users to the CxO.
- Own the full sales cycle from prospect to close.
- Maintain high forecasting accuracy of pipeline and deal flow.
- Develop and present customer proposals.
- Establish and develop relationships with key people within potential customer organizations.
- Manage current customer relationships utilizing excellent relationship-building, negotiating and technical skills for success.
- Work with channel partners to build and maintain an active channel network. This includes participating in joint sales engagements as well as training and knowledge transfer to partner sales and technical contacts.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas the business.
- 5+ years of Account Executive experience selling cloud products to Enterprise organizations
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts of $250k+ ARR
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Ability to develop senior-level relationships quickly and effectively
- Experience selling to Director level + and C-suite decision-makers in Enterprise accounts
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive and a team player
- Previous start-up experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of solution selling and MEDDIC a plus
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a geographically distributed team
- Some travel required
Silk is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides extensive benefits including:
- Competitive salary and benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, savings and spending accounts, Employee Assistance Program, company-paid disability and Life and AD&D Insurance)
- Equity options at hire and potential for additional based on performance
- Flexible hours, with the expectation that you overlap the main part of the day to serve our customers, meet deadlines, collaborate with colleagues and attend key meetings.
- Unlimited paid time off
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Silk does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients. (Research shows that women and people from underrepresented groups only apply to jobs if they meet all of the qualifications. However, no one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. Silk encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. We look forward to your application.)